BAGGY 3V is a range of bags made of coextruded polyamide (PA) and polyethylene film, recommended for vacuum packaging.
Typical applications are for cured ham, cheese, fish, fresh or processed meat packaging.
- Very good sealing properties and strong hold. Sealant layer PE.
- Suitable for use with chamber vacuum machines.
- Good gas barrier properties.
- Good optical properties.
- Different size available.
- Very good resistance to puncture and good mechanical properties due to the PA layer.
- Standard thicknesses from 90 μm to 200 μm; different thicknesses may be available upon request.