Transparent polyamide film for packaging application, used as a single film or for lamination,
- Excellent anti-puncture resistance and strong mechanical properties, allowing for a use with edged products and protecting the packaging from holes and tearing.
- Good gas barrier properties and very good transparency;
- Its remarkable flexibility makes it particularly recommended for printing.
- Wide range of widths available, depending on customer’s need.
- Due to its several properties, it is suitable for many packaging applications both for food and non-food products. Some typical examples of application in the food sector are for fish, meat (with bones too), fresh pasta or fresh food packaging. In these cases the product is generally laminated with other plastic films in order to combine different properties.