The shrink capsules are used together with the labels as a final touch to make each bottle of wine personalized and aesthetically more attractive, and are able to guarantee the integrity of the cork and therefore the perfect preservation of the product.The capsules have a triple function:
– They are a safety seal for the product: the capsule is open or removed, meaning that the wine has already been opened.
– They serve to avoid the excessive passage of air between the contents of the bottle and the external environment.
– They give beauty to the bottle: the capsule is the ideal place to report your brand, or give color notes to the bottle itself.
The capsule is therefore a safety seal that makes the bottle aesthetically more pleasant and safe from a food point of view.
The material of the capsules can be of different types: pigmented, satin, or metalized. The colors instead can be of any type.
Effegidi thanks to its know-how in the world of laminated films, can produce laminates for aluminum capsules for still and sparkling wine bottles. These are poly laminates in the typical ALU / PE / ALU structures equipped with the head and the opening strip for which customized lacquers and colors are available.
PETG A VALID ALTERNATIVE TO PVC
In this sector, Effegidi also offers green solutions based on PETG (recyclable) and PLA (compostable), with a view to an increasingly conscious use of materials that are less harmful to the planet and equally high-performance.
What are the characteristics that make PETG a valid alternative to PVC?
- Excellent physical and mechanical properties;
- Recyclable, it can be recycled without causing environmental pollution;
- It can be laminated or painted;
- Strong thermal stability;
- Suitable for all types of customization.
Visit the page dedicated to Shrink Capsules, to discover our advanced solutions to dress your bottles with elegance and innovation.